We are committed to protecting the personal information of our customers and making every effort to ensure that the information you provide us during the use of this website is secure and protected from unauthorized access. However, we cannot guarantee the prevention of all unauthorized access. In the event of unauthorized access beyond our control, Dr. Phuc Dinh Aesthetic will not be held responsible for any complaints, disputes, or damages arising from or related to such unauthorized access.
Customers are advised to be aware of their rights when using the services provided on this website.
We provide the following commitments in compliance with Vietnamese law, including the methods we use to protect customer information.
1- PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When customers register for a free consultation with a doctor on this website, the personal information we collect includes:
- Full name;
- Phone number;
- Your question.
Any personal information we collect is for the purpose of protecting the rights of customers and operating and maintaining the quality of services of Dr. Phuc Dinh Aesthetic.
Dr. Phuc Dinh Aesthetic is not responsible for privacy statements or other content on external websites linked to the drphuc.com website.
2- SCOPE OF INFORMATION USE
The information above will be used for one or all of the following purposes:
- Support customers in answering questions and concerns related to the services of Dr. Phuc Dinh Aesthetic and scheduling appointments if requested by customers.
- Consult with registered customers about services and service offers of Dr. Phuc Dinh Aesthetic.
- Notify customers of promotional programs or benefits they are entitled to.
- Contact customers in special cases.
- Additionally, we will use the personal information provided by customers to support customer account management; Operate and maintain the quality of services; Provide relevant statistical data regarding the use of the Hospital’s website.
- The collected personal information will be used internally and provided to our service delivery providers or affiliated entities.
In the event of a legal request from the competent state authority or related parties (if any), we are responsible for providing customer data in accordance with the provisions of the law. Apart from this, no one has the right to infringe upon customers’ personal information.
3- INFORMATION RETENTION PERIOD
We store the personal information provided by customers on the drphuc.com server.
Customer personal data will be stored until there is a request for deletion from the customer. However, the history of customer personal information related to orders or customer care services will still be managed and circulated internally by Dr. Phuc Dinh Aesthetic.
4- INDIVIDUALS OR ORGANIZATIONS THAT MAY ACCESS PERSONAL INFORMATION
Entities that may access customers’ personal information include:
- Phuc Dinh Service Company Limited.
- Service delivery providers or affiliated entities of Phuc Dinh Service Company Limited to provide support and services to customers.
5- ADDRESS OF THE ENTITY COLLECTING AND MANAGING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Phuc Dinh Service Company Limited
Address: 86/8A Mac Dinh Chi Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
6- METHODS AND TOOLS FOR CUSTOMERS TO ACCESS AND EDIT THEIR PERSONAL DATA
Customers have the right to check, update, adjust, or cancel their personal information by contacting the website administration through email@example.com.
7- MECHANISM FOR RECEIVING AND RESOLVING CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS RELATED TO MISUSE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OR BREACH OF NOTIFICATION SCOPE
Customer personal information is committed to being kept confidential according to the personal information protection policy. The collection and use of each customer’s information are only carried out with the customer’s consent, except in cases where other legal regulations apply.
Personal information of customers shall not be used, transferred, provided, or disclosed to any third party (except for service delivery providers, our affiliated entities, or other cases required by law) without the customer’s consent.
In the event of an attack on the information storage server that poses a risk of customer information loss, we are responsible for notifying the competent authorities for timely investigation and handling.
Customers who have complaints about information security are requested to contact the website administration and provide evidence for us to have a basis for resolving the complaints.
- Upon receiving these feedback and complaints, we will verify the information again. Depending on the extent of the customer’s reflection, we will take timely measures to address the issues.
- If the case exceeds our jurisdiction, the company will propose transferring the case to the competent authorities. In this case, the company will still cooperate to best protect the rights of customers.
- Any disputes between the company and customers will be resolved through negotiation. In the event that no agreement is reached as desired, either party has the right to bring the case to the competent People’s Court for resolution.